Sr Product Manager- MOBILE APP
We are online marketplace company and are currently in urgent need of an experienced Sr Product Manager.
Our company is a online marketplace company in retail. We have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an easy, fun, friendly and inspiring experience, no matter how a customer chooses to shop with us. We want talented individuals to be a part of this journey.
Company has vision to appoint 2,200+ various retail stores, and 27 distribution centers across India, and make us one of the largest online retailers in the India .
As part of this new visions we are looking for Mobile App Product Managers!.
- Champion the needs of customers, business teams, and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project. Ability to operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity and provide solid recommendations.
- Identify unmet customer needs and develops possible feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs.
- Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts; responds to the needs of customers throughout the development process; analyzes competitors and market trends; evaluates technologies; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications.
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identifies problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed.
- Identify areas that require customer research and proposes research activities to direct supervisor and user experience team. Partners with user experience team to user-test designs through mock-ups, functional prototypes, etc. to ensure they are meeting intended goals.
- Effectively influences and collaborates with others, presenting and securing approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary.
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and works with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices to support new features and functionality.
- Responsible for communicating product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders; including knowledge transfer and training for on-going management of features.
- Develop supporting business case, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Build intelligent capability and feature roadmaps using research, data, business context and learnings as input .
- Be recognized as an expert across the division someone who has excellent judgment and whose projects have contributed significantly to the success of the organization.
- Champion new initiatives to leadership team.
- Write user stories as a part of the product development lifecycle that:
o directly support primary objectives of the project
o are appropriate in size for iterative development
o include clear and specific acceptance criteria
o consider dependencies on other stories and/or projects & initiative
- Strong quant and analytical abilities you use data to make decisions but do not suffer from analysis paralysis.
Experience must include:
- Technical experience with the implementation of mobile SDKs, analytics tagging, ADA compliance, Technical fluency; comfortable understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Proven track record designing and delivering customer experiences that create customer and business value.
- Demonstrated track record of aligning to an overarching product vision, using data and analysis to support strategy and prioritization, and day to day product execution.
- Experience with Mobile App Product Management preferred.
- Experience with technical product backlog management and prioritization of user stories.
- Experience working with offshore engineering teams on building features and quality assurance of solutions for Digital Loyalty, CRM, Marketing Cloud platforms using an agile methodology, including sprint planning, technical
Career LevelGeneral Manager