Twor India Private Limited
About the Role:
- Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specifications or schedules as they become necessary during development.
- Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and taking complex technical terms and breaking them down into layman’s terms.
- Keep abreast of recent trends and best practices in web development.
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
What you can bring to the table:
- Demonstrable experience with PHP, including OOPs, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL), database designing, and query optimization techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development including implementation of oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in microservices development will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Git workflow, repository management tools like BitBucket, and knowledge of the overall CI/CD process.
- Working knowledge of cloud servers (Heroku/Digital Ocean), related services, and server administration like setting up Apache/Nginx, php-fpm etc. Other nice to have, but not mandatory:
- Ability to make composer packages.
- Worked with webpack, gulp.js, Babel for browser support.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Experience: 2 -5 Years of experience
Qualifications: B.E(Computer Science/I.T), B.Sc (I.T),B.Tech, B.C.A/ M.Sc(IT)/M.CA
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- laravel: 2 years (Required)
- Vue.js: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- laravel (Preferred)
Offerd Salary₹30,000 - ₹50,000
Career LevelTeam Leader