1. Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
2 . Manage Laravel web framework to design and build web applications, services, sites, and tools.
3. Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
4. Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
5.Testing functionality for users and the backend.
6.Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
7.Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
8 . Minimum 2 years experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
9. A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
10. Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
12. Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
13. solving skills and critical mindset.
14. Good communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Day shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
- Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Offerd Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000